Thursday, September 15, 2011

A GIRL'S BEST FRIEND



Oscar de la Renta Spring Summer 2012

I don't know any woman that doesn't love shoes. And why wouldn't we. Men don't understand the relationship women have with shoes and they shouldn't. Without giving too much away, one of the reasons we love shoes, is because our feet are the last part of our body to gain weight. We can rely on our feet not to let us down. That's why we spend lots of money keeping them happy.

One of the ways I hope to keep my feet happy next Spring and Summer, is with a pair or two of shoes from Oscar de la Renta. These shoes are beautiful and the heel doesn't appear to be too high making it possible to be in them for a while. These shoes have a modern twist on traditional and classic styles making them new Spring Summer staples. Oh and who do I thank for bringing the "mule" back? I am so happy. I always liked the mule and now it's back and all grown up...yeah!

Thank you again, Mr. de la Renta.

No comments: