Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Oscar de la Renta Spring Summer 2012



Oscar de la Renta Spring Summer 2012

This collection is one of the reasons I am a huge fan of Oscar de la Renta. He knows how to dress all women. No matter what the age or body type, this collection has something for everyone. And the shoes...I can't wait to for these to be available. And ankle socks. Simple white ankle socks. I'm so stocking up on these throw backs from my elementary school days. And the fur for Spring. I think the look with the fox jacket is one of my favorites. It's perfect for lunch with the girls or a casual movie date.

I love being a girl and this collection is for all us girls.

If you'd like to see the runway show, visit our inspiration blog www.hautepinkeditor.tumblr.com.

images from Vogue.com

No comments: