Tuesday, January 6, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR


Happy New Year and  Thank you for supporting the store.

Now that the holidays are over it's on to a new year of great style.  The blog has undergone a few changes and the website (www.thepinkduchess.com) is up.  Let me know what you think about both of them.  Currently the website is informational.  In the future I  hope to make it an e-commerce site, but until then check it out to see what collections are in the store and which ones are coming.  The blog will feature not only information about what's going on at the store, but other things that interest me as well.  

I am not a resolution person, instead I have high hopes I will accomplish the goals I have set for myself this year.   And like most women we probably share a couple of the same ones:
1. Lose weight
2. Exercise more
3. Get Organized
4. Read More
5. Learn how to operate all of the features on my telephone
6. Contact my friends from college
7. Take a vacation

The good thing about goals is you can always add to the list.   

Tell me what goals you have for this year?
  

No comments: