Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Making of a Classic

The Making of a Classic



I am a fan of fashion and the talent and creativity involved in creating it. A great handbag is the staple of any woman's wardrobe and in some cases, it's a great piece of art. I need, okay, I want a new handbag. So much so, that I am willing to wait and save up to get a really good one. I stumbled upon this video and became even more determined to hold out for a new designer bag. Thinking about the handbags in my closet, I can say, the designer bags I have, are classics which I don't think will ever go out of style. So why do I want another one? Simple, I want to add to my collection. Some people collect sculpture, some collect books and great paintings. And some collect cars. I happen to collect great pieces of fashion. Enjoy the video.


No comments: