Friday, September 2, 2011

Maison Ladurée Opens in New York City

Maison Laduree
864 Madison Avenue (between 71st Street & 70th Street)
Manhattan, NY 10021







I am a huge fan of French macaroons. I hate I didn't make it to Maison Ladurée when I was in Paris, but now that there's one here in the states, I can't wait to spend the afternoon sampling all the goodies. These colorful little treats are a decadent delight. Every time I go back to New York, there are a few places I have to visit: Bergdorfs, Fred at Barneys, Saks shoe department, ABC Carpet and Home, Dean and Deluca and now Maison Ladurée. I love the city, but knowing I can pop into this little piece of France, excites me even more. Of course, I won't eat my macroons until after my slice of Ray's cheese pizza. I'm tasting the goodness now.

No comments: