Saturday, October 16, 2010

CHANEL COSMETICS

Like a lot of women I am a huge Chanel fan. I love everything from the clothes, accessories, fragrance and of course the cosmetics.

I received one of these ULTRA WEAR LIP COLORs for a birthday present from my Mom. It is one of my favorites. It's exactly what they say, "long wearing". I put it on in the morningn and it lasts about eight to ten hours. And when I don't carry a big makeup bag, I can put it on and know I won't need to touch up unless I want to add a little more shine.
ROUGE DOUBLE INTENSITÉ - ULTRA WEAR LIP COLOUR




Next item on my Chanel Cosmetics wishlist:
ROUGE ALLURE EXTRAIT DE GLOSS - PURE SHINE INTENSE COLOUR LONG WEAR LIP GLOSS


PURE SHINE INTENSE COLOR LONG WEAR LIP GLOSS in EXCÈS

I love, love, love the way this looks on. It is the perfect red. I tried it last week and I loved how it looked with my hair pulled back. Color this rich needs to be on display and it makes a bad hair day seem like a good one.



Next on my wishlist:
Nail Polish
LE VERNIS KHAKI BRUNLE VERNIS BLACK VELVETLE VERNIS GOLD LAMELE VERNIS - NAIL COLOUR
I recently rediscovered how much I love the Chanel nail colors. My toes spent all Summer in Vernis 527, a beautiful turquoise color. I am looking forward to adding the following colors (from left to right:Khaki Brun, Black Velvet, Gold Lame and Limited Edition "Strong" ) to my nail polish collection. Last Winter was spent in Vernis 357 a beautiful navy which will work well with the new colors.


Next on my list is the PETIT PINCEAU #8 Touch-up Brush. I was thinking about getting a similar one from a different cosmetics line, but I am a fan of Chanel and this one will look very nice on my bathroom counter sitting next to a jar of #40 DORÉ Loose Powder.


PETIT PINCEAU - #8 TOUCH-UP BRUSHPOUDRE UNIVERSELLE LIBRE - NATURAL FINISH LOOSE POWDER


I love being a girl and with Chanel cosmetics it's even better.


No comments: