Tuesday, October 12, 2010

BACK...TO BLOGGING

I'm back. I was on a little blogging break and now I'm back. I love fashion and this past fashion season was amazing. And that's pretty much all I have to say about it. While on break I was glued to Style.com, Vogue.com, and anything else I could get my hands and eyes on regarding the Spring 2011 Fashion season.

I don't want to blog in the past, but I saw these beautiful shoes and had to post them.
Alexander McQueen Spring 2011

ART...beautiful art. I don't even know if these are going to be available for purchase or if they're just runway pieces. I do know they are beyond beautiful. These would be perfect sitting on my dresser.

Chloé Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear
I really do like this cute Chloe dress.

Elie Saab Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear
This Elie Saab is a sure way to grab attention.

Oscar de la Renta Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear
I would really consider this as a wedding gown...when the time comes.
Bravo Oscar de la Renta.

Valentino Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear
And I like the idea of the shorts city suit, like this one from Valentino.


I'm excited about Fall. I didn't realize how many key pieces I already have:riding boots, leopard flats, ankle boots, leopard sweater, leopard skirt. Plus I have borrowed my dad's camel coat. And courtesy of a little impulsive shopping a fews ago, I have a royal blue Mongolian Lamb coat. It's going to be a great Fall Fashion season. And thanks to my great scores, I have funds to stock up on Chanel lipgloss and nail polish. Oh yeah, this is shaping up to be my favorite time of the year.

No comments: