Friday, April 23, 2010

CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN FALL 2010

I got an email this week from one of my favorite blogs: Obsessed With Shoes. When I saw this post, my mouth dropped open when I saw these shoes. They previewed the Christian Louboutin Fall 2010 Collection. WOW! I am trying to figure out how I can get something in this collection.

Here are some images from the collection. I'm displaying them in order of my favorites. I'm almost done with the chunky platform thing. I like a small platform, but I'm not searching out the double. Although they would make me almost model height...hum....

These are my top four favorites.
Python thigh top boots...killer. Too bad in California, you can't buy python. What's a girl to do?

Here are some more looks from the collection. Which one is your favorite?

No comments: