Friday, March 2, 2012

Dior Fall 2012



Christian Dior Fall 2012

I apologize for the mixup earlier. I inadvertently posted Fall 2011...which was a super hot collection.

With that said on to the correct collection. The House of Dior has produced another winner. I loved, loved, loved this show and have already spotted a few things I would love to have...the blush sheer skirt, the black cocktail dress and a couple pair of those beautiful shoes and the fur bag.

Pink is my favorite color and this muted pink is beautiful. The ladylike dresses are amazing and figure flattering. I love it when designers listen to their customers and do classic shapes with a modern twist. This collection is fluid, romantic, sophisticated, modern, feminine and classic. I know some of those words don't make sense, but they best describe this collection. Dior is back...yeah!


No comments: