Monday, February 7, 2011

Let's Get Ready To...Fantasize

It's that time of year all ready...Fashion Week. Or as I like to call it, Fashion Month and a half. I've got my popcorn, mineral water and note pad ready. What I saw of the Pre-Fall collections made me excited about what's happening in Fashion.

My taste is evolving and I'm discovering designers I never thought would be great for me are now my favorites. I am a huge fan of Chloe, Oscar de la Renta, Dior, Prada, Miu Miu, Herve Leger, Alaia, Rochas, Dolce and Gabbana, Elie Saab, Valentino, Zac Posen, J. Mendel, Carolina Herrera, Donna Karan, Vera Wang, Missoni and Chanel, of course.

There used to be a time when women were loyal to a couple of designers. Today's fashionista is loyal to her own style and fit. As I continue on my weight loss journey, I'm rediscovering some designers...Escada, Donna Karan, Armani and Missoni. Thank God for Sony Wii and determination, because I am almost able to wear these great pieces I had tucked away.

I am very excited about pairing my new Dolce and Gabbana creme silk trench with my creme Donna Karan sequin skirt. I tried it on a month ago and I love how the two piece look together. Now all I need are the perfect shoes. I'm hoping for a pair of leopard pumps and I really need a new pair of basic black pumps. And I think I must be one of the only women who doesn't have a pair or YSL Tributes...that's something I hope to change this year.

Happy Fashion Week.



No comments: