Wednesday, December 1, 2010

HOLIDAY WINDOWS...PART DEUX

One of my favorite things to do during the holiday season is go out and look at all of the beautiful holiday store window displays. When I lived in New York, that was one of my post Thanksgiving treats. Now that I'm back in California, I have to get my New York holiday window fix via the internet. One of my favorite department stores is Bergdorf-Goodman and every year they go far and above my expectations.

Take a look for yourself.



I'd be very happy if this is under my tree in my size.


I wonder if the window dresser does home closets, because my shoes would be very happy with a room of their own like this one.



My mom has a similar sofa, but I'd like to have the coat.


I'll take one of each...including the suit and hat.












1 comment:

designchic said...

We were lucky enough to spend Thanksgiving in New York and Bergdorf Goodman's windows were truly breathtaking!! The attention to detail was unbelievable!! Thrilled to be your newest follower..