Monday, September 6, 2010

FASHION WEEK...OR MONTH AND A HALF

We are fast approaching that magical time of year known as FASHION WEEK. Or as I like to call it FASHION MONTH AND A HALF. Fashion can not be squeezed into a mere seven or ten days. Once you factor in London, Paris and Milan and not to mention the couture shows, this twice a year fantasy easily lasts over a month.

I was in New York about four years ago during Fashion Week and I got invited to a show and due to a previous appointment, I wasn't able to attend. I was in a meeting across the street from the tents at Bryant Park and you could feel the energy permeating from inside.

However, I did have the opportunity to visit the Zac Posen, Luca Luca and Tuleh showrooms after their shows and it was amazing touching and seeing the clothes in person. I believe I'll get another opportunity to attend New York Fashion Week and when I do, I'm going.

No comments: